Faith's Journey

True faith can never be a static belief in dogma. Rather, faith speaks of entering a relationship of trust and obedience with Divine Revelation; of being transformed by personal contact with that which is intangible; the unseen. Therefore, subjective feeling is not enough. The quest is to find the meeting place where subjective experience meets the objectivity of Truth. That is Faith's Journey; where all is summed up in the totality of Christ.

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Still Active!

Anyone even bothering to click on my blog will notice nothing new at all... This is a reflection of my battle with passwords, log-ins etc., that very often defeat all my best intentions! Also, my writing has been directed mostly of late in the essays required on the MA Pastoral Theology degree I'm undertaking at St. Mary's College, University of Surrey. Having now got the website up and running for my gardening friend, Edyta, at www.edytagarden.com my confidence is on a roll, and I may just get around to re-do and update my ancient freelygiven website (at http://www.freelygiven.net/ ) It needs work for sure! Don't loose sleep, but --- let's hope I get things a bit more up to date in the not too distant future. - John

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home